Time Stamped Show Notes:
Use the hashtag: #20mindelaypodcast
3:58 – Punching pillows?
4:39 – Gail’s stress management involves water and TV, but not exercise
6:08 – Be kind to yourself! It helps to decrease stress
7:45 – Pop out of your car/airport/whatever for some fresh air to destress and wash away that stale air
– – –
8:37 – Main Topic -> Exercising while Traveling
- Do you book a hotel based on the gym? If so, what do you look for?
- Pick the hotel that’s a 5-15 minute walk from where you need to be specifically to get those extra steps twice a day
- Bring a dryer sheet to put in the plastic bag with sweaty clothes
- Swimming! Helps release stress, wakes you up, and stretches
- How to wash out chlorine
- Yoga (simple and strength training)
15:29 – Gail met Kevin Bacon due to her healthy swimming habit
– – –
20:18 – Gadgets! –> Exercise helpers on the go
Gail – space saving yoga glove (similar to barefoot Jazz “slippers”)
–Yoga Paws – https://amzn.to/2wiNN35
Piper – FitBit (gamify your life with a basic-level smart watch!)
– Ionic – https://amzn.to/2w9Nt6s
– – –
26:34 – Outro and thanks to: Producer Matt
Special thanks to Dan Sawyer of Artistic Whisper for editing this episode!
Thanks for listening; Travel smart and pack the snacks!